Sunday 10 August 2008

New Team Member!!!

17Jul08. New member on board! Webb's Wonders are terribly pleased to welcome a new team member, Ede MacGill. Bringing us to six, Ede balances us out to three boys and three girls, and is a very strong swimmer: we're all delighted! Five of us are swimming for Cancer Research, but Ede has set up her own charity - Ede - tell us all about it when you can!

Hi All! I set up Music for Alice in memory of my sister Alice and Mum Sally who died in the Asian Tsunami on Boxing Day 2004. My sister was a musician and the charity gives financial awards and bursaries to musicians in her memory. Our website is www.musicforalice.org.uk

1 comment:

Webb's Wonders said...

I set up Music for Alice in memory of my sister Alice and Mum Sally who died in the Asian tsunami on Boxing Day 2004. My sister was a musician and the charity gives financial awards and bursaries to musicians in memory of her. Our website is www.musicforalice.org.uk